Saturday, February 4, 2012

Another Birthday Card

Yes this is another birthday card.  This time for one of my Paper Diva Team members Sharlene,  Happy Birthday Sharlene, hope your day was a good one.


I have used a stamp from the Vintage Vogue set stamped in Wisteria Wonder and inlaid embossed some butterflies that I had cut out with the Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die with the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine and then put in the Square Lattice embossing folder.  Then because I didn't think that the butterflies were showing up very well I decided to put some more on top.  Adding some basic Pearls and Organza ribbon to finish it off.


I used the same stamp on the inside of the card and on the envelope.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Rhonda! I'm sure Sharlene would have loved it :-) The inlaid embossing technique is so effective, isn't it? And it looks like your big shot is getting a good workout, hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading what you think.