Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Girls

Hi there, I know I haven't been here for a while but I hope to post more regular this year. Maybe you could call it my new years resolution lol.

I have completed this scrapbook page using a layout designed by Anna Mangnall for our Paper Divas Extravaganza that was held in December.  I love the colours that Anna has chosen and the use of the butterflies and the lovely cherry cobbler polka dot ribbon to finish it off.  Thanks for your inspiration Anna.



These are my two gorgeous daughters Anna and Ellen and was taken in July 2011.

2 comments:

  1. I love this layout, Rhonda...but I may be biased! Love the pic (your girls are gorgeous!), and the title and butterflies just add that WOW factor :-) Thanks for sharing what you came up with! Now to finish mine off...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out beautifully Rhonda! Well done on finishing your layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading what you think.