Friday, October 14, 2011

Another Christmas Card

Here is another card that we made at my class last week, I apologise if the idea is one of yours but I have looked at so many cards lately to get inspiration that I'm not sure where I saw it or something similar.


On this card I have again used the Welcome Christmas and Christmas Greetings stamp sets.

I stamped the wreath and then added red dots for the berries with a stampin marker and I have fussy cut JOY and adhered the J & Y with small pieces of dimentionals but the O is flat.  The ribbon is Very Vanilla Seam Binding.

The colours used are Real Red and Pear Pizzazz and the base card is Naturals Ivory.

1 comment:

  1. Another gorgeous Xmas card Rhonda! The girls who attended your class have made two beautiful designs! Well done you ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading what you think.