Monday, April 25, 2011

JAI 65 - Just Add Mateship/Friendship for ANZAC DAY

Seeing as it is a wet day here in Upper Hutt and I didn't have to work (I usually work public holiday Monday's) I decide to get into my craft room and make a card for this weeks JAI challenge

This is what I came up with.



I have used Pear Pizzaz and Peach Parfait card stock and inks and the stamp sets are You're a Gem, Create a Cupcake and Strength and Hope (all stamp set from the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue).  I have sponged the edges and used a Stampin' Write marker to highlight some of the letters then with the addition of dazzling diamonds (on the 4 and the heart that is a bit hard to see), some pearls  and ribbon to finish it all off.

Then I made this one



Which used the same colours but I have highlighted the 4 ever using some hardware from the Hodgepodge Hardware kit and added rhinestones.

3 comments:

  1. Personally, I like the top card Rhonda. The pearl detail in the corner is so pretty. Thanks for playing at JAI this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Paula, the top ones my favourite, lovely soft colours, glad you could join us this week at JAI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top card too..the pearl detail and ribbon just makes it pop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading what you think.