Friday, January 21, 2011

More Pink for a Baby Girl

The other day I posted a card I had made for a baby shower I am going to.  Today I am showing you the present I have to go along with the card.



This box is called a Gable Box and I have cased this from Paula Dobson who recently taught us how to make this in one of her classes.  I thought it would be ideal to put a few things for the new baby in.

Materials used are:
Card stock: Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla
Inks:  Blushing Bride, Pixie Pink(retired), Regal Rose Marker
Stamps: So Swirly wheel, Baby Bundle
Accessories: Brads from Hodgepodge Hardware,Pretty in Pink 3.2cm Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and Dazzling diamonds

3 comments:

  1. That is very sweet, Rhonda. Love how you've done the wheels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute Rhonda! A great box for all sorts of things eh?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the box Rhonda, it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading what you think.