Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Birthday

I had a birthday last week and I thought I would like to show you the lovely cards my friends and family made and gave me.

This card was made by my talented daughter Ellen
who also clear embossed the cakes on this card.

This card and bottle tag came from my friend and upline Paula.






This card was made for me by my friend Chris.










and this little set was made by my friend Vicki who also made these lovely brooches





Last but not least was the cake that Tina made me

She did a great job.

Thanks very much my lovely friends for all you birthday wishes.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it wonderful to get so many hand made things that you know where made especially for you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHONDA!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading what you think.